Sunday 28 February 2016

Story #187 - Park bench therapy (final part)



"If that's the case, why don't I feel good enough?"
"That's the reason. When you feel you don't belong, you will feel different."
"I don't really buy that."
"Why?"
"If that were the case, how come there aren't more glitches?"
"How do you know there aren't?"
"I don't see them that often?"
"If you were like these people that just roam the streets instead of being on that bench, do you think I would have noticed you?"
"Probably not."
"There you go. You said you wanted to go back and look the rest of them. That's what most people do. Others disappear. And the select few that achieve something, they do so by showcasing their difference without backing down."
"And what do you suggest I do?"
"Make a list with the things you're good at, then get working on your dreams. If you don't have any, we will find something."
"Promise you won't abandon me?"
"I promise. But you have to work hard."
"Fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment