Wednesday 24 February 2016

Story #183 - Park bench therapy (part 2)



"Can't say that I miss crying, although sometimes I wish I could do it."
"What's stopping you?"
"It doesn't come out."
"Have you had chances?"
"Several."
"And nothing."
"Nope. I'm looking at the thing that's making me be sad, I tingle my chin and eyes, but nothing's coming out. Because of that, I feel I have no emotions."
"I think you have, just that they're hidden somewhere. Something important should happen to make you tear again."
"Well, if and when it happens, I'll wait for it to happen. However, that's not what we're here to talk, are we?"
"I wanted to decipher you, that's all."
"Nobody can do that."
"Have you let anyone?"
"Probably not."
"Probably?"
"Fine. Nobody. Are you happy?"
"I'd be happier if you weren't sad."
"Not gonna happen anytime soon."
"Okay. What do you want to talk about?"
"Nothing."
"What hobbies do you have?"
"I want to shut up and you want me to talk. Fickle, ain't ya?"

No comments:

Post a Comment