Friday 5 February 2016

Story #164 - It was supposed to be a regular day (part 19)



They've been talking for a while. It's a stupid meal decision. What could be so consuming?
But then again, I don't want to go there and check it out. Who knows what I might see that would piss me off.
Hmm... I might go out of this house through the tree. It's high enough to reach the wall, and long enough, too.
I don't think I should be doing this in my condition, but I want to leave this place. I need to forget about this day.
As I stand up, I feel that my head will drag me down, so down it's not funny. I grab it in my palms and try to walk forward. It's hard at first, since my body wants to go sideways and zig-zag. Heck, I keel over on the floor a couple of times, managing to land on my ass and not make a lot of noise. It's a good thing they're still yelping.
Crawling, as much as I hate it, is better for my current mind frame than walking.

After I succeeded in getting out of there, back into the patio, I now have to climb this wooden thing. And that's certainly annoying.  Especially since I don't have the same vigor. I'll stare at it for a bit and see what, if anything, comes from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment