Sunday 7 February 2016

Story #166 - It was supposed to be a regular day (part 21)



Several seconds have passed and I was still there. I heard steps, followed by laughter.
"You're like a monkey that's flustered to be out of its habitat," Jim said as he grinned.
"Fuck you." There, I said it. Can't believe I did.
"Strong words."
"We both know you've been messing with me."
"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. What if I really like Stacy?"
"I don't think so. You just like to spite people."
"Everybody needs to laugh now and then."
"Not at the expense of others' enjoyment."
"You gonna cry now?"
"No. I'm gonna come down and kick your ass."
"She said you're stuck, so I'm here to help you down."
"Oh, I am stuck, but I'll be even more when my foot gets you in the groin."
"Looking forward to it."
I can't believe this asshole. Smirking like that.
But he is succeeding in making my blood boil, and giving my body a boost to actually flinch.
My feet are going, and pulling me along, towards the center of the tree, with my hands following suit. It takes a while, especially with bloodied hands that became numb not too long ago.
"Hey, you're close. Do you want me to come up there and push you down?"
"Was that supposed to be funny?"
"It certainly makes me smile."
I'm holding my breathe as try to have a certain balance. 1...2...3...
"Well done. You jumped. You okay?"
"You're gonna get it now." Although I say that, I landed on my feet, then fell on my knees and felt pain I've never experienced before surging through my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment