Sunday 27 September 2015

Story #33 - Freedom or developmental hell?


After being stuck in developmental hell for a while, I finally find myself to have plenty of time on my hands. I've already had one week to enjoy this freedom, and what did I do with it?
Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And that's how time goes by. And before you know it, a few more developmental hells arise, and bam, you'll wonder where that time went by.
You'll look back and say "Ah, I met that girl at one time, but I didn't tell her how I felt." or "Shouldn't have gotten that job. Lost more money that way." They might feel a bit like regret, yet they were lessons learned. You simply figured out what paths to stop taking and mistakes to stop making. Not all of them, mind you. Just some.
Developmental hell is not cool. Not having a back-up plan is more so.
However, this is also a chance to make a different type of developmental hell for yourself. One that can last your whole life. Whose to say it won't make you happier?

No comments:

Post a Comment