Monday 14 September 2015

Story #20 - A drunk night (Part 2)


How did it come to that? How can I not remember one single thing? Wait, he said that someone drove me home. I'd better tip-toe my way over there.

I'm more like thudding now, as my feet keep flopping like I have those scuba diving flippers. Flop, flop, flop. Jesus. The sound is funny. I'd better get ready to meet the shark in that case.
I grad the knob and roll it gently to the right. The lock clicks and I slowly open the door.
There she is, in all her splendor, sprawled all over the bed like it belongs to her. Her ravishing charcoal strands covering her figure and naked bosoms, while the rest of it is being entrenched by the morning sun, dashing his light over her petite body.
My first thought is "This isn't Katie. Or Chloe." My second thought is "She's hot. How did I coax her?"
I close the door, smiling.

I have a sudden burst of energy. It makes my belly grumble. "I need to put something in. James can wait. And I have to take a shower. Now If only I could remember something."

No comments:

Post a Comment