Tuesday 22 September 2015

Story #28 - Paranoid? Or losing your memory?


Oh my God. Where is it? Where is it? I've been looking all over the place for it. In my room. In the bathroom. In the living room. In my sister's room. In the kitchen room. In the closet room. In the shed room. In the attic room. And in my parent's room.
Nowhere!!! 
I just don't get it. Why am I not able to find it?
Those who've I've asked have told me that it's something in my head. That they've never seen such a thing. That they've never heard of such a thing. Which is odd.
We used to have it when we were children. Heck I used to play it a lot up until last week. My sister...not so much.
I can't really figure out how come everybody thinks I'm crazy about this thing. 
They even made me talk to a guy in a white suit today. He said that I'll have to follow him to his office. I have no idea what's going to happen. All I know is that I can't find my...my... Now I even forgot what I was looking for.
How can that be? I know I had it in my head for the longest of times, yet I cannot even remember it? 
Looks like mom is telling me to follow her. For what, I don't know. A trip, possibly. But where?

No comments:

Post a Comment