Tuesday 15 September 2015

Story #21 - A drunk night (Part 3)


I found some ham in the fridge. The expiration date was yesterday. It still tasted okay. The mustard added a touch of spiciness to it that felt excellent inside, although it made me down two glasses of water. All it mattered now is that I felt well enough to walk around. Now to take the shower.

I spent quite a lot of time in there, but I think the alcohol came out through my pores. Now I felt like a changed man and humid man. I had to go to James right away.

I went back in the room. The foxy lady was sleeping in the same posture. I had to tiptoe around, to my wardrobe.
When I opened the door, it creaked like it always does, even though I was gentle. I heard some sheet movement. I looked back and she had turned to her side. "She still is a looker," I thought.
Anyway, I grabbed some clothes and vanished from there.
I grabbed my shoes, which reeked of alcohol, and dashed away.
It was time to find the truth, or what I could find about it.
But I didn't think about what would happen if I'd leave this stranger girl in my house by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment