Wednesday 23 September 2015

Story #29 - Lovers quarrel


"I love you so much."
"I love you, too."
"I love this bench."
"But it doesn't love you back."
"I love the air."
"What about me?"
"I already said I loved you."
"You also love other things."
"Shouldn't I?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because you love me."
"And only you?"
"Yes."
"And if we'll have a daughter, does that mean that I cannot love her?"
"... You can like her, but you should only love me."
"That's... I don't think I can go on with this."
"Why?"
"I love other things, other people. I can't love just one person."
"I love just one person. I like other stuff, too, but loving, that's only reserved for you."
"I'm flattered that you feel that way, but it won't work."
"Why?"
"I'm devoting my attention to more than one thing. I am a loving person."
"Is this goodbye, then?"
"I'm afraid so."
"Bye. I love you."
"I love you, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment