Thursday 10 March 2016

Story #198 - Dancing mirage



"Have you ever seen the perfect dance?"
"There is no such thing."
"There is, and I've seen it."
"Yeah? Show it to me."
"I won't do it justice."
"Doesn't matter."
"You move like this, and like this, then like this, and put yourself like this."
"You do realize that I'm not seeing anything, only hearing 'like this' a bunch of times, right?"
"Are you not?"
"No?"
"Are you not entertained?"
"Hell no."
"That's quite disappointing."
"So was your dance."
"I told you I won't do it justice."
"You didn't do anything."
"I did."
"You talked thinking I could somehow visualize a sequence I haven't witnessed."
"Well, yeah."
"On what planet does that work?"
"Mine."
"CooCooVille."
"You jealous?"
"I am. Now go pester someone else. I'm hungry."
"I'll join you."
"I need to stay away from you for at least an hour. It was too much."
"I was too much?"
"Your moves derailed my balance."
"You said you didn't see any moves?"
"I'm having mirages now."

No comments:

Post a Comment