Sunday 1 May 2016

Story #250 - Old habits resurface (part 7)

Three more days have passed and I can walk normally. My body still aches a little, but not like it used to.
The smell in this place has gotten so stale that blue cheese would like to ring me up. Shame mom doesn't have a phone here.
I really need to go outside.
Hmm... I'm sure she won't mind...actually, she will, just that I don't care anymore.
I have to find me a pair of scissors, which are...in the third small drawer in the kitchen, of course. It wouldn't be anywhere else.
Moving on, she has pink wears. Why pink? Purple wouldn't look bad. Neither would brown or black. She must've lost the plot some time ago. Come to think of it, her clothes are rainbow-colored. How long has this been going on?
Regardless, I don't have time to dwiddle-dawdle. I'll take any pair, since they look alike.
Snip here, snip there, and now I can...fit my foot inside. I'll look like a bum when I go out, but that's something I have to live with. Hopefully, no cop will arrest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment