Wednesday 11 May 2016

Story #260 - Please don't go (part 3)

She was on the floor, eyes awake but still, mouth partially open as blood flowed from it, her neck, and her chest.
He was looking from a few feet away, trying to be calm, composed, to keep his sanity.
Then he glanced at his hands and a grin appeared.
"I told you I loved you, but you didn't believe me. I didn't want you to go. Now you'll forever stay with me. I hope you'll like that. I know I will. I will..."
He stops as he notices the knife trying to come out. He pulls it away with his right hand.
The blood sullenly falling on the floor, then his clothes, while the blade approached his throat once more.
"I guess it was meant to be."
He closed his eyes and heard a bang. He opened them. Another bang.
"What-"
The door came undone and two men stepped inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment