Tuesday 10 May 2016

Story #259 - Please don't go (part 2)

"Do you believe me now? I brought the longest knife we have in the kitchen."
"No, I don't."
"Fine."
He places the knife over his neck, closes his eyes, and presses it against his jugular.
As he's trying wind it to the right, he pops open one eyelid and notices that she's standing off, not showing any emotion on her face.
"Oh, I see. So you really don't care about me, despite me saying that I love you and I want you to stay by my side."
"I figured you weren't serious."
"I was. I was also expecting you to come to my arms and stop me from slashing it."
"Not gonna happen."
"I see that now. Guess I only have one solution."
He takes steps towards her while her irises increase. She doesn't know what to do.
"What are you-"
Too late for her finishing that sentence as he drove the chef's weapon firmly in the side of her throat.
Somehow spastic, she screams louder than her body could have thought possible.
He grabs the knife, takes it out, and starts hacking at her heart with his palm over her mouth until she keels over.

No comments:

Post a Comment