Monday 9 May 2016

Story #258 - Please don't go (part 1)

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave me."
"It's late for that, don't you think?"
"I still hope I can change your mind."
"You've been having chances for over a week."
"I know. I'm weak. I tend to wait longer to act. You should know that."
"Guess why I'm leaving."
"Just for that?"
"No. You're a lazy man who doesn't seem to want to move his ass for anything. Not even for me. I'm disappointed. Don't think that this pathetic act your pulling on right now is doing something."
"You think I'm pathetic? But...but...I love you. I want you to stay by my side forever."
"And do what? Live on peas and crackers? I want to go out and have fun. I want to see the world, not the same four walls every fuckin' day. You understand that, right?"
"I suppose so. Yeah. It's my fault I lost my job in the first place. I simply wanted to spend more time with you. Was that wrong? Selfish?"
"It was wrong since you can't provide for me any longer. I want a man who can bring me flowers from time to time."
"But I-"
"Bring me those air fresheners with a flower scent? Great. It's like the real thing for you, huh?"
"If you take one step forward, I'll kill myself."
"I don't believe you."

No comments:

Post a Comment