Wednesday 30 December 2015

Story #127 - Wrong bar?



Oh!My!God!
Just look at all these girls. I mean, really?
Of all the parties that I've been to, this is the most sausage free one.
Girls at the bar, girls behind the bar, girls in the garden, girls on the floor, girls...
Either they're expecting a lot of males or I'm in the wrong place.
It looked nice, but right now I'm the only guy around. And there were no bouncers at the door.
Is this a dream? Doesn't feel like one. I'll go ask the bartender girl what's this about.
Man, there's a shitload of perfume in my way. I'm sure if it was like steam or fog, I'd need a chainsaw to go through this sucker.
"Hello," she said with a smile on her face.
"Hi. Is this a ladies night only?"
"No."
"Then how come there aren't any males besides me?"
"It's a ladies' bar."
"Oh... So all the girls are..."
"More or less."
"Uh-huh. Didn't know this existed."
"It's been here for a number of years."
"Right."
I don't know if I should stay or go. Look, but can't touch. I think I heard that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment