Friday 30 October 2015

Story #66 - What's this love thing? (part 7)



Clara said she'll see me at Leicester Square, but I've been waiting for half an hour. I might as well...have something vibrating in my pockets.
"Hello?"
"Where are you?"
"Near the Leicester Square tube."
"Why are you waiting outside?"
"Because that's where the meeting was supposed to happen."
"Oh. I changed my mind on the way there and went in this place called Julo. Sorry, I forgot to tell you."
"Is it far?"
"No. Let me find the postcode for you. Just a sec."
Not even into out meeting or date or whatever, and she's already got her head in the sky.
"Hey, I can't find it right now. I'll text you."
"Okay."
But she sounded like she was having fun. Better walk around and ask some people about it. Or maybe I should finally reply to Julie. It vibrated again.

After she gave me the post code, I went to this place. Not far from where I was. I didn't think she'd want to go clubbing. 20 pounds to get in, huh? I'd better make sure I get something back.

Going down the steps, I spot Clara, who is not alone. Three other girls, one guy, and Julie.
I'm starting to sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment