Thursday 23 June 2016

Story #303 - Where's my phone? part 3

After leaving that geezer behind, I walked. Weird saying that. I walked. I always take the bus or some other form of transport, yet now I see myself going on my two feet for longer than 500 metres. Feels like a chore that I don't necessarily want to take, yet I have to.
Come to think of it, I didn't check to see if I still had a fridge in the house. Have the shops evaporated, too?

A lot of people are taking my direction it seems. Nobody looks pleased.
However, I find it strange that most of them are quite calm. Finding your technological stuff missing one morning and not knowing why must come as a shock to everybody. I'm pretty sure some cowered away in their blankets. Those that don't care as much are laughing at us. They ought to be. Humanity has started to walk hunchbacked. Who knew involution would take this route?
But enough about philosophy. Come to think of it, I used to like it before I plugged headphones whenever I left the house.
Why did I change so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment