Tuesday 21 June 2016

Story #301 - Where's my phone? part 1

Woke up in the morning and saw the phone wasn't there. "Weird" I thought.
I snooped around through the sheets and I still couldn't find it.
Looked under the bed, searched under the mattress, as well as on its sides, without any luck.
I wanted to grab my watch to at least check the time, yet that was missing as well.
Laptop? Gone. Tablet? Vanished.
"What the heck is going on?" I stare around, then I rub my eyes, but nope. As I scratch my head, I figure I might as well wash my face and think about it clearly.
Although there's light from outside, I flicked the switch to see if it worked. It did not.
"Surely I'm not the only without technology around, right?"
As I think that, I hear noise from the streets. I open my window and peak through it. Turns out, all the cars have vanished, too. Not only that, but the poles along with the cables as well.
"I wonder what people are making out of this? Where could I get information about this? Are we going back to the stone age?"
I had weird thoughts, however, I needed to wash my face first.

No comments:

Post a Comment