Friday 1 April 2016

Story #220 - Failed joke



"You! Stop it right there."
"Huh?"
"Stop what you're doing."
"Why?"
"Because you won."
"I didn't enter anything."
"You did."
"What?"
"You entered my street."
"Dude, I'm not gay."
"I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about my street being a private property and you're trespassing."
"It's in the center of town. Are you nuts?"
"You're calling me crazy? Luckily, I have an police guy with me. Hey, officer, can you come here, please?"
"This isn't happening."
"But it is."
"Yes, how can I help."
"I own this street, and I don't want people walking on it."
"Hey, mate, that girl is walking. So is that bloke over there."
"Yeah. They came because they saw you on it."
"Uh-huh. Officer, do you believe this guy?"
"I do. I know him. He showed me the papers two days ago and everything is clear as crystal."
"What happens now? Do I pay a fine?"
"Yeah. It's 200 pounds. You can either-"
"200? You're out of your mind. I'm not paying that."
"You're going to jail in that case."
"I'm going home!"
"Officer?"
"Hey... Hey, what are you? You're cuffing me? Are you kidding me?"
"I'm afraid not. Now come along to the next stop."
"Ughh."
"Alright. Stop. This was supposed to be an April Fools joke, but we clearly failed."
"I'll say."

No comments:

Post a Comment