Tuesday 12 April 2016

Story #231 - #relationshipproblems

"What is it, honey? Instead of eating and watching a movie, I've been staring at you for the past half an hour and it's giving me indigestion."
"This person...at work...said that my ass looks big...in these jeans."
"And?"
"That's it."
"That's why you've been crying?"
"Yes."
"..."
"Where are you going?"
*From outside the room* "What in the flying fuck?!" *he returns* "Ah, I feel so much better now."
"What's wrong with you?"
"With me? How about you? You're crying over nothing."
"It's not-"
"I mean, why do you care what somebody else thinks of your ass? You should only care what I think of it, unless you plan on breaking up."
*sniff, sniff* "No."
"Good. Now can you stop crying and let go about our night in a nice fashion?"
"No." *sniff*
"Guess there's no ice cream for you tonight."
"Noooo!"
"I know. All for me. And it's your favorite, too."
"I hate you."

No comments:

Post a Comment