Monday 11 April 2016

Story #230 - Similar faces

"You remind me of someone."
"Me? You don't even know me."
"I know, but your face reminds me of that guy."
"What guy?"
"That pfpfplglg...guy."
"What?"
"I don't know his name, but I'm sure you've seen him."
"If you'd describe him, maybe."
"He was in that big sitcom a few years back."
"I don't watch TV."
"Right. He was in some recent movies, too."
"Don't watch them, either."
"What do you watch?"
"Nothing. I read books."
"Uh-huh. So he could be the biggest star in the world, but you would have no idea."
"Well, I know who the two MJ's are."
"And the Pope."
"No. Not that guy. He wears white is all I know. Must be in cahoots with Mother Theresa or something."
"Okay. When I find out who he is, I'll call you."
"You don't have my number."
"Give me it."
"Nah. You seem crazy, confusing me with stars and all that when I'm my own person. Toodles."

No comments:

Post a Comment