Friday 1 July 2016

Story #311 - Where's my phone? part 11

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. 'There goes my ten year tradition of not throwing up. Damn.'
I steadily stand up, supporting myself through a lamppost.
My head is shaking and I feel pale. I feel like I'm about to faint. I feel my eyes going dizzy, everything narrowing, turning into a fuzzy black image.
So I close them as I lower myself again.
'I need to move back home, but I'm too weak to do anything right now. At such a time. Curses.'
Instinctively, my right hand goes over my eyelids, occasionally on the bridge of the nose, switching between the two ever so gently.
I breathe in, twice, hard, as I try to make myself go up, inch by inch.
Halfway through a gust of wind comes straight at me, bringing various smells along, and it knocks me down and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment