Friday 14 February 2014

Was that good bye? - for Flash Friday




An earthquake happened a few days ago. Out of the blue, like they always do.
I came in this forsaken country to shoot pictures of atrocities, but I never expected to be in one myself. Not like this, at least.
So, I've been stuck here ever since. Nobody came around, maybe because this place is at the outskirts of a small village.
I tried to get out, but the windows have been filled with too much sand and it's impossible to get through. The rooms are the same. Heck, the door's jammed and I can't even get out of this one.
Will I ever be saved?
Maybe I need patience.
But I don't think I have it in me anymore.
My eyelids are falling like a curtain falls after a bad play. Abrupt and without remorse.
I guess this is...

For this week's Flash Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment