Tuesday 3 January 2012

It doesn't matter how you look




- I can't go out looking like this. said Claire.
- Why not? asked John.
- Don't you know how my face, my legs, my body is, it's like I'm one of those little spiral things or whatever you call them, where the upper and lower portion is big and the middle in absent.
- But yours isn't.
- Yeah, but it's very small.
- Hey, would you rather not fit through the door?
- Well, no.
- Then, shut up and come outside already.
- Okay, but if somebody laughs, I'll... I'll...
- Nobody will laugh, now come on.
- Fine. "Takes three steps from behind the changing cabin"
- My, my, you do look stunning. What do you guys think?
- Yeah, she does. said Michael.
- Honey, if I wouldn't know you, I'd marry you in a jiffy. pointed out Clive.
- Oh, shut up Clive, you're making me blush.
- Now can we go outside, Claire? asked John.
- Okay.

As the four of them were on the streets, somebody started laughing, then people stared with their fingers pointed at her.
Claire was feeling under the weather because of this, but the guys made her feel at ease. However, somebody came near them and yelled at her "You fat cow".
This made her cry and she ran back home, despite what the guys were trying to do.

- See, that's why I didn't want to go outside, because I'm hideous.
- Shhh, honey, people don't know what true fashion is. Just because we're different doesn't mean we can't wear clothes. said Clive.
- I'll fix you up some ice cream to get back to your senses for tonight when we'll go and party in the club. said Michael.
- Okay, those people understand us.

No comments:

Post a Comment