Thursday 4 April 2013

Extremely Bullied #4


Despite being a dweeb for most of his teenage life, Jackson decided to change his appearance during the summer, new clothes, hairstyle and overall look, but something was missing from his supposed greatness, a frat club.
When he stepped foot inside the college campus, he passed by a table of a fraternity that wanted new pledges, called "Marco Polo."
The name beckoned him and he signed on the file; later that night, he and several others were inside the house, waiting to get instructed on their chore.
Jackson followed the leader -who gestured to them- and arrived at the pool; they were told to strip to their underwear, which they obeyed.
Several seconds later, the members gave them paper cuts all over their body -some even fell to the ground because of the sudden pain- and pushed them in the pool; which contained water, lemon juice and salt.
The whimpers came in an instant and some of them said they quit, but not Jackson, who -despite his lanky body- stood there with a smile on his face and when the leader saw this "act of impudence" as he put it, he forced him to stay in there for the next three hours, unsupervised; when they returned, Jackson was dead. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, found you on Writer Unboxed. I like your Extremely Bullied series. Its a bit on the dark side huh? Is that mostly what you write? Do you do novels too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm writing a novel now, well, I'm in the v2 draft.
      I mostly write dark stuff, but I try to do some poems or other stuff at times.

      Delete
  2. That's cool. I love the dark stuff. I can't wait to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you very much.
      I hope I won't disappoint with the next story.

      Delete